Monday, April 2, 2018

Edited-ish

     I got some constructive criticism from my teacher and she pulled up examples for me to follow. I have this one in particular that I thought was cool, but I had some trouble trying to follow it while making it my own. 
     That is the example I'm trying to follow but it isn't turning out that well. My teacher recommended changing the finished product picture and make that the first page, as seen below. 
     I took a better picture with the grass ass the background which I think makes the project pop. I wasn't sure where to put the materials list, and I don't like the placement of it now. There are a few aspects that are going to be changed but this is the idea. I also think that the background color of the right side will need to be changed because blue doesn't look right anymore. The placement of the pictures and text doesn't look right, this is one of my main worries. I like how the finished project picture takes up the whole page, but I may need to delete a picture from the right side because it may not be needed. Again, I'm having the same problem with it looking blank! Something is missing from the page that is preventing it from looking like a magazine!

Citations:
H., & Rayfield, A. (n.d.). Art In Wax : Encaustic Art By Hazel Rayfield. Retrieved April 02, 2018, from http://www.artinwax.co.uk/blog/tag/popular-craft-magazine/  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment