Thursday, April 5, 2018

Updated two-page spread!

     Today, My teacher had an amazing idea for my two-page spread. This idea really helped me because I needed a little push and a few ideas to help me get back on track. 
     I really like this idea because before the pictures looked wonky and misplaced. This layout looks more linear and clean, but it still needs some tweaking. On Friday, we are going to have another group meet up so I will get some opinions from others. The group discussions are really beneficial because you hear opinions from others to benefit your project. 

    The last layout was definitely better from the original one I had, but this is a big improvement. I am almost done with this project and I am proud of the progress that my project has been through and I cant wait to share it with all of you!    

No comments:

Post a Comment