Thursday, April 12, 2018

Practically done!

     I finished my magazine!! I'm so happy with how it came out!!!! I am currently working on my CCR script. I answered all the questions separately and now I'm just working on my script. At first, I struggled with the questions but when I sat down and though them through, it wasn't that hard. After I answered the questions, I started my script with an intro and I incorporated the questions into the script. I think it helps when someone is there to help you or give you some of their opinions.

     I am going to Panera again to work on it with Connor. Panera has such a good environment to work in and I feel like it motivates me. I always get a lot done there. It's better to work in a different environment that isn't your room. Your mind incorporates your bed or your room as a comfy environment, it makes you want to sleep. You end up being on your phone and not getting anything done. That's why I like to go to Panera because now that I've done a lot there, my brain now incorporates it with work and makes me work hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment