Saturday, April 7, 2018

Last group meeting!

     On Friday, we had our last group meeting and it was just to show the progression of our projects and to get last minute critiques. When it was my turn to present, everyone LOVED my project. There were some slight critiques that people had, but they were very minor, like a color change on some text. Knowing that makes me thrilled because I've worked so hard on this project and I'm really happy with how this turned out. 

   Throughout the process, there were plenty of struggles and bumps in the road. I did have a lot of trouble with Joomag, it was very intimidating in the beginning because it looked so professional. I also had no idea how to use it so I spent a long time watching tutorials on how to align text and all that jazz. 

     I am currently blogging at Panera with Conman (nickname for Connor). We decided to meet up here to work on the finishing touches on our magazine and to start the CCR (Creative Critical Reflection). I'm planning on writing a script and doing a screencast of my computer to show you guys my magazine and talk you through it. Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment