Saturday, March 24, 2018

All is well

   I fixed my issue! 

  Since my last post, everything has been crazy. I was freaking out about my magazine and the fact that I had lost it. I ended up contacting a Joomag operator about the problem and they were able to resolve the problem (Thank you, Susan!). I told her the whole issue and how this is for a school project. She ended up extending the free trial for 2 more days which I am grateful for.

  Susan gave me two links to export my magazine to a PDF and then another link that would help me create a new issue from a PDF. She said that I was able to upload the PDF to a new account and start where I left off, which I had no idea was possible. 

   Anyway, I started my DIYs today and it was super fun.
This was the only picture I have of me in the process of making the DIY. Making the craft was easy, but getting the right pictures made it difficult.
 I had to get good lighting so I went outside to get natural light. I had to do my best to avoid shadows, which was hard. I got it done and I kinda liked it. I feel like doing this whole project has opened a door to different interests that I may have not known I actually liked. It has really made me think of different fields that I may want to major in. So possible new career?? 

2 comments: