Friday, March 23, 2018

I LOST MY MAGAZINE (NOT CLICKBAIT)

     This is just a quick update on what just happened. Oh, and before I begin,  the title is a joke in our age group because vloggers tend to exaggerate their stories and titles in order to gain more views. Yesterday I was making my magazine layout, I had all my content on the magazine already! My table of contents was all organized and I had all the titles made and my two-page spread had all the text on it already. All I needed was pictures and I was practically done, and now it is all gone. 
     It turns out that I was on a 14-day free trial and it ended today, now I'm on the basic plan and I'm guessing all that allows you to do it view your profile because I can't even see my publications. Every tab I click on, a popup comes up that forces me to upgrade. I checked the packages and the cheapest one is the business plan which costs $39 a month. I was considering paying for it until I read the small text that says 'billed annually'. That means I would have to pay for a whole year and that is VERY EXPENSIVE!!! $468 is A LOT of money when I just need it for one project. I don't know what to do now;(((

1 comment: