Thursday, March 8, 2018

Possible names?

    Juliana and I have a few ideas brewing for our magazine title. We are going for a feminine title because our DIY magazine is targeted mostly toward women. Also, we came up with a few names on international women's day which we thought was pretty cool. Here are a few ideas for titles:
   

  • Handmade
  • Artistry
  • Handspun
  • Handcrafted    
    While we were texting ideas, I texted " I kinda want it to be feline" not knowing I spelled feminine wrong (autocorrect is a pain sometimes). And Juliana thought that was a name idea and she liked it, I then caught the error but I kinda liked feline?? Even though it has no correlation to DIY it may be a cool twist. We are going to do some research tomorrow to see if these names are taken, let's hope they aren't!                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment