Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Cover page

     Today my main focus was to complete the cover page, and that's what I did! I wanted the cover page to be clean and appealing to the eye. Since my issue of the magazine is about rooms, I wanted the cover picture to be a bedroom so it is clear to the audience that that is what they are reading about when they pick up this magazine. 

   I made some changes on my cover page. I needed another color for '25 DIYs under $20!' cover line and I couldn't find any color that looked really good with the picture. The first picture is the old version and the second is the updated version. The pink in the old version looked out of place. Any recommendations on a color? 

    The color of the masthead is a coral color that parallels with the accent on the blanket laying on the bed featured in the picture. The main cover line is the '30 easy at home projects' and I really love the font because of its different and fun, and whats wrong with that? Tomorrow I am going to work on my table of contents and organize it. Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment